"Anna, I'm sorry if you thought there was something between us, because there isn't. There's never been."
"Newsflash, Anna, you overweight lunatic: You're not my friend anymore. Now, scram. You're ruining my reputation. You are the most ugliest person in this whole world and a fat one too.''
Anna was a normal sophomore at Central City high school, despite the fact that she faced severe weight problems. Kids bullied her just due to her chubby appearance-only Anna never thought her best friend would eventually become one of those kids. For the sake of popularity, Emily ditched their 8-year friendship and became Anna's worst nightmare-to top it all off, she stole Anna's crush and left Anna a social pariah.
She chose a path of confidence instead of an afraid life!
Revenge becomes Anna's only solution. Revenge against Emily, the kids of Central city high school, and everyone who's ever made fun of her obesity. Anna Wilson is done playing nice.
What happens when a family secret is revealed? How is she going to cope with it? This may make her lose her gained confidence.
Read to find out about Anna and her twisted life!
Edited by awesome @jgfairytales (Thanks Jen you have saved my life)
Cover by @xxhemmingsxx
- Important Note
- Gains and losses
- Chapter No. 1:Bullied For Being Fat
- Chapter No. 2: My Crush
- Chapter No. 3:Fake Friendship
- Chapter No. 4:Unexpected Sleepover
- Chapter No. 5: Disorder or Not
- Chapter No.6:Talent Show Audition
- Chapter No.7: More Than Just Friends
- Chapter No.8:Breakup
- Chapter No. 9:How it feels
- Chapter No. 10:A Party of Humiliation
- Chapter No. 11:A Numb Cut
- Chapter No.12:Alive At Last
- Chapter No. 13:What have I done!
- Chapter No.14 : First day at Slimmer Club
- Chapter No. 15:Family Business
- Chapter No. 16: Surviving Hell
- Chapter No.17:Panic at the Party
- Chapter No. 18: Not So Normal Routine
- Chapter No. 19: Problems must be solved
- Chapter No. 20:Looking through the past
- Chapter No. 21: Goodbye Old Life
- Chapter No. 22:Get Ready
- Chapter No. 23: Remember me?
- Chapter No. 24: Equanimity and Her