At first look, Eliza Pariseau is a normal girl. Like all seventeen-year-old kids of her country, she goes to a boarding-school-like Prep School to start getting ready for University. But there's something that differs her from the other students: she's a princess and the third in the succession line to the throne of Parforce. The only detail? Nobody can know.
Not that she cares that much, since, in her head, she has bigger problems than having to keep a State secret. For instance, her best friend, whom she doesn't bear any more. Or Matthew Wickham, the guy who all girls talk about all the time and that Elisa can't stand. Or even Kira Giovanni, who insists on filling her blog with gossips about him and Elisa. But maybe the worst of all is Benjamin, who had to go from best friend to personal guard, and all the confusion that comes from that.
Like if that weren't enough, Elisa is signed up against her will to the Belforte Games, a competition to celebrate the anniversary of the founder and first king of her country. In the middle of all this commotion, who has time to worry about keeping their identity?
It's a busy year at school and even more inside her heart. An emotional rollercoaster and grand decisions, find out what fate has for her through the most thrilling pages of her diary.
The first book of the "Diary of a Hidden Princess". The second one "Diary of a Famous Princess" can be found in Portuguese, as the translation is not out for English. You can find the BOOK TRAILER in its original language in the first chapter as well as the cast. This book has no relation with The Selection trilogy, besides the genre.
DISCLAIMER: This book is not by any means of my authority, besides the translation. The original version can be found at the original author's profile (@LauraaMachado) in its original language Brazilian Portuguese. Any means of plagiarism will be looked down on and correctly flagged. ENJOY :D
- Chapter 1 - Monday, 24th March - Spanish Class
- Chapter 2 - 24th March - In my bed, almost midnight
- Chapter 3 - Tuesday 25th March - History of Fashion class, after lunch
- Chapter 4 - Still Tuesday, 25th March - At the library, after classes
- Chapter 5 - Wednesday, 26th March - English class
- Chapter 6 - Wednesday, 26th March - Inside the closet. Ten something at night
- Chapter 7 - Thursday, 27th March - French Class
- Chapter 8 - Saturday, 29th March - Just after lunch. At the castle's room
- Chapter 9 - Still Saturday, 29th March - At the castle, 5:40 pm
- Chapter 10 - Sunday, 30th March - After lunch, waiting to get ready
- Chapter 11 - Sunday, 30th March - Inside the Train to Belforte