He stared at her impassively. From her spot on the ground, it wasn't hard to see his unapologetic face.
"W-why would you do that?" She shivered from the cold, the snow soaking into the back of her uniform. She glared up at him, mad at the injustice of his actions.
"Well I'm clearly not the only one."
Lucy Heartfelia was the new kid at FairyTail Academy. Residing there were strange people, interesting hair dyes and irregular teachers. After running away from her family and the posh, top-of-the-country high school, it was a change that would take Lucy time to welcome.
Lucy definitely wasn't happy when Natsu Dragneel, the mysterious, cold, wanted boy at FairyTail Academy decided to start tormenting her. He thought she was a stupid blonde who didn't belong at their school - and she was desperate to prove him wrong.
What happens when somewhere along the way she does more than just that, showing him something he hasn't seen or felt in a very long time?
Emotions. A very word he couldn't stand. It was meant for weaklings, but that was all he was when it came to her.
- o1. Meeting and Greeting the Odds
- o2. The Snow isn't the Only Thing that's Cold
- o3. Love Cages are Restrictions
- o4. Tears Colder than his Heart
- o5. Rough Tough Love
- o6. Car Not as Sleek as My Plan
- o7. My bestie Loves Me More
- o8. Old Friends Old Love
- o9. Mayhem Leads to Surprises
- 1o. Moonlight Garden Love was What I Wanted
- 11. Lovers Who Fake it Can't Make it
- 12. Goodbye to You, Hello to Determination
- 13. Conflict of Speeches
- 14. The Awkwardness was Stronger Than My Hate
- 15. Stupider Than Stupid
- 16. Can You Get Any Cleaner Than This?
- 17. Sticks and Stones May Break Your Bones, But Words Hurt More
- 18. Rock it Till You Knock It
- 19. Rocked Out and Regretfully
- 2o. Leo the Liar
- 21. Snowflake Memories
- 22. Warmth With Each Other
- 23. The Calm Before the Storm
- 24. Unwanted Beats Wanted
- 25. Dry Eyes for Nothing to Save Me
- 26. Pink is for Princesses
- Cracks In Our Armours