NEW: Tap by Wattpad
FREE Addictive Chat Stories 😍🔥
DOWNLOAD NOW!
Ella | ✓

Ella | ✓

66.8K Reads 2.5K Votes 37 Part Story
⇝Carys⇜ By fictived Completed

(#1 OF THE GIRL SERIES)

♕♕♕

"I'm no angel." I mutter against his lips.

He looks down at me intently, "I know." And then his lips are on mine again.

♕♕♕

I'm going to an all boys school. And I'm a girl.

I know what you're thinking, you can't be. Well I am. I'm going as a sort of punishment. Like community service, apart from the school is full of bad boys. I'm trying to be discreet with the fact that it's a punishment. Trying to keep my head low.

But I'm a bad girl.

And what are bad girls good at doing? Being troublemakers. Fire starters, if you will.

I'm English. In an American school.

So I stand out far too much. And 90% of the boys in his school look like super models. The other 10% just look like models. It doesn't help that they're all hormonal 17 year olds either.

⚠️ WARNING: This story contains mature language and may include violence ⚠️



♕ Enjoy Xx ♕ --unedited--

Highest rank in Teen Fiction: #102

Inspired by the song..
Ugh, well it's not inspired by a song so yeh.

✓ = completed


Love yous - f i c t i v e d ♕

St3phaine St3phaine Jan 07
Why am I not surprised that Barbara Palvin is part of the cast 😂(not hating on the book, your book gives me life)
When it said violence in the beginning I'm like "YHAVDHEKDNSKSSNBDB YUSSS" I'm a weirdo
No. Team Isaac not. Lewis sounds cool, I like Blu, Chase sounds OK too. So I guess #TeamBlu it is
GUESS WHAT MY NAME IS ELLA I CAN RELATE TO THIS STORY ALREADY HAHAHAHA
They started saying hide, run
                              When you can't run, hide...
                              SABRINAAAA UR EVERYWJERE
This reminds me of "Brunette Undercover" man that book was lit, to bad she unpublished it