In a situation where everyone looses hope and has to find a totally new way of life - or survival - a young woman and her friends go a lot further. Trying to shape their own lives but the fate of all human slaves as well. 2 Alien races fight a cruel war. One of them takes uncountable humans as slaves. The working power is needed, but was this the only cause for choosing humans as slaves? Together or at times seperated the friends have to fight against different enemies in violent or verbal ways. Political backgrounds, social seperation and to overcome cultural shock are important factors to find a new future for mankind deep in space. What will happen when humans interfere in the centuries old war between the Salurians and the slaves masters? Who are the bad ones - or the worse? What causes did affect the decision to take humans when so many other species are available? What do the aliens want from humans? Will one rationale young woman be able to have an impact on a or even more societies? Is peace possible? Why do the aliens fight and how are they connected to each other and to humanity?
Lots of action and a catching storyline are main plus points of this novel. A little romance will be included, more action, and some vampirism (not vampires!).
- Blood War Slave: Prologue
- Blood War Slave - Ch. 1: Selection
- Blood War Slave - Ch. 2: Training
- Blood War Slave - CH 3: Janus and a massacre (+answer to comments)
- Blood war slave - Chapter 3a - part 2
- Blood War Slave - Ch 4a: Files and Characters
- Blood War Slave - Chapter 4b: Debate
- Blood War Slave - Ch 5a: Reactions - Janus and Abigail
- Blood War Slave - Chapter 5b: Reactions - Alyssa
- Chapter 5c: Reactions - the crowd