|Sequel to Musical Devotee|
"Melomaniac" - the translation of mélomane.
It has been a year since the 'tragic' ending, and you were left alone.
Each performance gave you a pang of misery, making you yearn for the past's better days. Just looking at that single, front row seat shocks you with a sense of nostalgia.
You wanted nothing more than to forget, but you had made a promise not to.
It seemed like amnesiacs had it lucky - they don't remember a thing as if they were just a newborn.
But it's the people around them that suffer the most.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This is a sequel, so it'd make more sense and would be much better if you read the first book, Musical Devotee |♪| Bill Cipher X Reader, before this.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
WARNING: Rated PG-13 due to slight use of suggestive language and some gory scenes.
Highest ranking: #2 in the 'gravityfalls' tag.
Cover made by me.
First published on November 18, 2016
COMPLETED on May 31, 2018.
- Chapter One ⇀ Originate
- Chapter Two ⇀ Disillusion
- Chapter Three ⇀ Aperture
- Chapter Four ⇀ Weirdness Continuum
- Chapter Five ⇀ Compunction
- Chapter Six ⇀ Misapprehension
- Chapter Seven ⇀ Genuine
- Chapter Eight ⇀ Indecisive
- Chapter Nine ⇀ Prophecy
- Chapter Ten ⇀ My Dearest
- Chapter Eleven ⇀ My Queen
- Chapter Twelve ⇀ Repetition
- Ending I
- Chapter Thirteen ⇀ The Miserable
- Chapter Fourteen ⇀ Endeavor
- Chapter Fifteen ⇀ Café
- Chapter Sixteen ⇀ Nostalgia
- Ending II
- Chapter Seventeen ⇀ Hurricane
- Chapter Eighteen ⇀ Restitution
- Chapter Nineteen ⇀ Deal
- Chapter Twenty ⇀ Serenity
- Chapter Twenty-One ⇀ Execution
- Ask for the end Q/A!
- Chapter Twenty-Two ⇀ Everlasting
- Chapter Twenty-Three ⇀ Melomaniac
- Ending III/Epilogue + Afterword
- Trivia + Q&A