"As Fantine sings in the musical "Les Miserables", I "dreamed a dream" for what my life would be like when I stepped foot on the campus of Bay Side University, but was soon hit with the reality of how hard this dream would be to fulfill. This came to my realization when someone insulted my dream of being on Broadway, as well as other aspects of my life. Perhaps I overreacted in my response to this individual's insults, but what can I say? I'm a Preforming Arts student! When someone insults me, I tend to respond dramatically, and in this case...I responded by punching him in the face."
After learning that she won't have the tuition to transfer to one of the best Preforming Arts schools in the country to pursue her dreams of Broadway, Regan Green is left with only one option: to participate in the University's annual ScavenDare Hunt.
The prize? Money, and lots of it, enough to cover her tuition.
Unfortunately, as if things weren't already bad enough, she ends up with the very last person on earth she'd ever want to be partnered with for the Hunt: the man she exceedingly and entirely loathes.
*READ PROLOGUE FIRST*
| Please note that this story is a work in progress and a rough draft. |
- Prologue: I Dreamed a Dream
- Chapter 1: I Have Confidence
- Chapter 2: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing
- Chapter 3: Don't Rain on My Parade
- Chapter 4: Chip on My Shoulder
- Chapter 5: Something's Coming
- Chapter 6: The Point of No Return
- Chapter 7: If I Were a Rich Man
- Chapter 8: Come to Your Senses
- Chapter 9: Easy Street
- Chapter 10: Look Down
- Chapter 11: Stay Awake
- Chapter 12: The Sun Will Come Out, Tomorrow
- Chapter 13: Come to the Rescue
- Chapter 14: Follow the Yellow Brick Road
- Chapter 15: Stuck Together
- Chapter 16: Put On A Happy Face
- Chapter 17: There's a Fine, Fine Line
- Chapter 18: Getting to Know You
- Chapter 19: Helpless