Max Statton's life will never be the same again.
While in Moscow for the premier of his new movie a terrifying encounter reveals some nightmares actually exist. Attacked by one of the city's resident vampires, Max is bitten and infected. Only a team of local vampire hunters prevent him being dragged into the violent underworld of the undead.
Fighting for his very existence, Max must resist the vampire curse with the help of Yulia, the hunter's doctor. But with his humanity slipping away, Max only has two choices: ask the hunters to end it, or risk becoming a monster.
When Yulia offers him a final, desperate, kill or cure option, Max must decide if he has the courage to take it. He wants his life back, and the idea of telling his friend and co-star, Gian Bossard, he's sort of in love with him, doesn't seem so frightening after vampires. However, Yulia's solution could just as easily send him to a worse hell than the one he's living.
(Male/Male, Adventure, Paranormal Romance, Mature content)
- Front Matter
- Chapter 1 - Cat and Mouse
- Chapter 2 - Body and Blood
- Chapter 3 - Dawn
- Chapter 4 - More or Less Human?
- Chapter 5 - Facing the End
- Chapter 6 - Last Chance
- Chapter 7 - Salvation?
- Chapter 8 - Power of Suggestion
- Chapter 9 - What is Normal?
- Chapter 10 - Lies
- Chapter 11 - Not Quite Free
- Chapter 12 - Accidents Happen (explicit version)
- Chapter 12 - Accidents Happen (non-explicit version)
- Chapter 13 - Mental Protections
- Chapter 14 - Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig
- Chapter 15 - Announcements
- Chapter 16 - Advantages and Drawbacks
- Chapter 17 - Home At Last
- Chapter 18 - Never Argue With a Cat
- Chapter 19 - Out in the Open
- Chapter 20 - Max is an Idiot
- Chapter 21 - Just Call Me Sir Galahad
- Chapter 22 - How to Explain?
- Chapter 23 - LA Bound
- Chapter 24 - Worth a Try
- Chapter 25 - Bites and Less Innocent Things
- Chapter 26 - Again?!
- Chapter 27 - Misunderstandings
- Chapter 28 - Don't Do It Again!
- Chapter 29 - Protection
- Chapter 30 - For the Future
- Chapter 31 - Too Close to Home
- Chapter 32 - What Must Be Done
- Chapter 33 - The Big Apple
- Chapter 34 - The Care and Feeding of Vampires
- Chapter 35 - Gifts
- Chapter 36 - To The Future