Meet Meadow MayFields, a beautiful girl with a haunting past. She's learned to hide her sadness away from the world, and to always be happy.
Also meet Chris Hayes, a popular and rich jerk. He's never cared much for anyone, and has issues with just about everyone.
When Chris falls head over heels for Meadow, he will do anything to get her to return his feelings. Although, Meadow's feelings lie with a red headed boy named Lucas.
One day, Meadow starts receiving mysterious flowers. The more flowers that come, the more Meadow wonders who they are from. How does this person know her so well? How does this person know things only Meadow would know?
So, when Meadow's past becomes to much to bare, will Chris save her? Will Lucas save her? Or will she loose her true feeling once more?
And the thing is a flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and a person cannot live without love.
- • Chapter One - A True Smile •
- • Chapter Two - Knock Em' Dead! •
- • Chapter Three - So, You're Like a Cat? •
- • Chapter Four - Yeah, I'm paying •
- • Chapter Five- You're Under Aged •
- • Chapter Six - Lucas •
- • Chapter Seven - Hell Yeah! •
- • Chapter Eight - She's Just Using You •
- • Chapter Nine - Distracted Easily •
- • Chapter Ten - Not On My Bucket List •
- • Chapter Eleven - Suicide Hotline •
- • Chapter Twelve - Resemblance is Uncanny •
- • Chapter Thirteen - Tree Fight •
- • Chapter Fourteen - Familiar •
- • Chapter Fifteen - Jeremy •