NEW: Introducing Tap. Addictive chat stories for your 📲 Now in 10 languages
DOWNLOAD NOW!
Qadr:The Game Of Destiny

Qadr:The Game Of Destiny

98.5K Reads 3.6K Votes 17 Part Story
Hafsatu Mohammed Rahama By Haphsertuh Completed

Ever imagined yourself forced into an arranged marriage at a tender age of 15?

She was still young, wild and free. He was more matured, calm amd reserved than her.
He was her favourite yaya, she was always happy to see him but then what went wrong? .... what made love swivel to hatred?
Join me in this intriguing, heartrending story about pain, sacrifice, virtue, hatred, compromise, an arranged marriage!




The game destiny plays with us.....

Mohhyer0 Mohhyer0 Sep 17, 2016
70% awesome, d remaining 30% x waiting 4 u at d completion of dix nice story! Kip it up dear
amybankxx amybankxx Aug 13, 2016
just keep the updates rushing in, dnt wnt to wait for the release of any chapter.
Haphsertuh Haphsertuh Aug 13, 2016
Awwwwwnnn ..... tnk u all 4 d motivation, i really appreciate. Won't let u guys down insha Allah