NEW: Introducing Tap. Addictive chat stories for your 📲 Now in 10 languages
DOWNLOAD NOW!
Watching Miraculous

Watching Miraculous

20.4K Reads 795 Votes 16 Part Story
HYELLOW By anidioticidiot Updated Jul 12

No need for a description... The title says it all

Honestly I love all the ships in the square. *whispers* but Adrienette is my favorite
FireBird100 FireBird100 Mar 15
Hey, that's cool! My name is Rachel and I have brown hair and brown eyes!
That would be clawsome!
                              Sorry for the really bad pun *hides in corner of shame
85% of people who read the fast one easily are pure fangirls. The rest 15% are just lucky
Faune413 Faune413 Mar 03
I think you mean sorry not sorry I'm doing the fandom a favour
There is always one person some people go to school to see, and if that person's not there, you just want to die in a hole because getting up.......
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              WAS ABSOLUTELY USELESS!!!!