*A WATTPAD FEATURED GUIDE*
*Highest Ranking #5 in Non-Fiction's HOT List*
• Do you find yourself with too many typos?
• Grammar and spelling tools don't always find your slip-ups?
• Is English grammar just not your thing?
• Are you a victim of writer's block?
• Do your characters' personalities fall flat?
• Is your dialogue boring?
• Do you need help staying consistent with your points-of-view?
• Are you struggling with figuring out the best genre for your work?
• Have you finished your first draft and don't know where to go from there?
• Are you in the bulk of your revising stage and could use some guidance?
jgfairytales has compiled this guidebook together through her experience as a Wattpad editor and critic. She knows what the Wattpad writer struggles with. She wants to help you learn how to not make those slip-ups again, and she does so with easy-to-understand writing.
Learn how to edit your work like an editor through these chapters full of detailed explanations, examples, guides, tips, and practice questions from yours truly.
After reading this guidebook, you will walk away with an understanding of (American) English grammar and the confidence to comfortably edit your own work.
The end goal for every writer is, of course, publication. jgfairytales even has a few tips for you to reach that goal and how to stay on track.
jgfairytales has grown as an editor and critic from college courses, textbooks, guidebooks, editing and critiquing others' work, and editing her own work. All references used will be cited so you may also refer to them if you wish to.
A bit about the author: jgfairytales has been on Wattpad for over 8 years. She has edited and critiqued over 25 Wattpad authors' works. You may learn more by checking out her other book, "jgfairytales Services."
Copyright: All Rights Reserved by Jennifer Gioia © 2016-2018
However, where I've given credit, the copyright is (CC) Attribution-ShareAlike