The playful yet passionate and loving couple, Maya and Lucas are already married and living together at the young ages of twenty and twenty-one. They've been married for a full year already and it was the best year they've spent together by far.
But now that they are a full year into their marriage and they know they're going to have to have that talk that Maya dreads so much and that talk is about their future. As in their future half cowboy, half city girl kids.
****Rated 16+ for strong language and sexual content****
- I'm Always Coming Back To You
- Campfire and Chill?
- Maya the Cowgirl
- Might Not Be So Bad
- The Racist Bitch vs The Adorable Cowboy
- A Moody Maya and A Thinking Lucas
- Positively Positive
- It Hit Me Like a Truck
- Chocolate Pickles and Killing Friends
- Pregnancy this, Pregnancy that
- Not a Great Start to Three Months
- Doctor, Doctor, There's a Baby Inside me, Obviously
- Basic Blue Shit
- Baby Boy? Baby Girl?
- You Got Me a Horse?!
- Why Do You Like to Torture Me?
- He's Really In There
- Farkle Minkus: The Hypocrite
- Almost a Great Day
- I Want Our Baby to be Healthy!
- Santa's Coming Tonight!
- Waking Up To Three Gifts