Draco Malfoy knows Hermione Granger; she's the annoying, all-knowing little mud-blood that everyone thought was perfect. But is that the real reason why he hates her?
Hermione Granger knows Draco Malfoy; he's the selfish, self-righteous pureblood who has tortured her for six years.
And what seems like hatred seems to grow stronger after the year begins and it seems like a different war has begun again between the two. But then a dueling tournament? A love potion, and a masked ball? Are the feelings between them not what they seem to be?
And a secret has been kept from all of them; a new threat is greater than any that they ever posed for each other. When a new problem arises, it seems that it can only be solved with help from one another; but will this adventure bring them together in more ways than one?
(Harry Potter/Cover art ain't mine)k
- Chapter 1: An Unexpected Encounter
- Chapter 2: Exciting News
- Chapter 3: Unwanted Partners
- Chapter 4: An Expected Arguement
- Chapter 5: Discussion
- Chapter 6: An Unhappy Coincidence
- Chapter 7: Impossible Goals
- Chapter 8: Another Meeting
- Chapter 9: Two Losses
- Chapter 10: Only Revenge
- Chapter 11: And Eye for an Eye
- Chapter 12: The Library
- Chapter 13: Slytherin Parties
- Chapter 14: Going Back
- Chapter 15: Darkness Powder
- Chapter 16: Dragged Along
- Chapter 17: Dreadful News
- Chapter 18: Prep
- Chapter 19: Caught up in the Cosmetic Hurricane
- Chapter 20: Mysteries
- Chapter 21: Truth Will Out
- Chapter 22: Capture
- Chapter 23: Secrets
- Chapter 24: The Search