Deep in the ocean, the kingdom of Oceania lies in mourning over their recently deceased queen. For some that means a reprieve, but for Crown Princess Alyna, it means being tasked with doing the impossible with her voice alone. In order to save her own scales, Alyna must enlist the help of her twin sister Alysse, the one person in the whole kingdom with a voice more powerful than hers. The one person whose perfection has the power to take the careful facade Alyna has spent her whole life constructing, and bring it down.
Companion novella to Beyond the Tower than can stand alone. Loosely based off Greek siren mythology, Jason and the Argonauts, and The Prince and the Pauper.
Updates every wednesday
Cover made by @Pennywithaney
- I. In which we meet the crown princess
- II. In which we meet her sister
- III. In which we meet the prince
- IV. In which we dine
- V. In which we attempt to eavesdrop
- VI. In which we hear the singer
- VII. In which the siren gets vengeance
- VIII. In which we hear a swan song
- IX. In which amendments are made
- X. In which we reach the end