All Lena Graham wants to do is hear back from her top-choice college so that she can actually RELAX for once during winter break. But the day she's supposed to find out about Princeton, a freak accident wipes out all the Wi-Fi in her small town and she gets the news that her father and the two other scientists he works with have gone missing.
Lena's younger brother, Gordon, reveals that their father was working on a top secret project to connect the Magic Realms with the Mortal Sphere and that the two of them (and their cousin, Griffin) are the only ones who can rescue him now.
So, the three of them--along with their dad's head research assistant, Cam P. Ashton and a vampire named Joe--are about to embark on a mission into the depths of the twisting structure that separates the Magic Realms from the Mortal Sphere--the Labyrinth, designed as a prison for a vindictive deity and a border between worlds. What will they find inside?
- Chapter 1: In Which the Wi-Fi Signal Disapears
- Chapter 2: In Which I Talk to a Cop
- Chapter 3: In Which Gordon Tells Us What He Knows
- Chapter 4: In Which We Meet Cam
- Chapter 5: In Which We Enter the Labryinth
- Chapter 6: In Which We Relive the Best and the Worst
- Chapter 7: In Which I Stumble into a Vampire Nightclub
- Chapter 8: In Which Joe the Vampire Tells Us What He Knows
- Chapter 9: In Which We Find the Arena
- Chapter 10: In Which Griffin and Gordon Compete
- Chapter 11: In Which Cam and Joe Compete
- Chapter 12: In Which it is My Turn