"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all."
Agent 27, otherwise known as "The Dagger," has been dormant within the deep forests of Montana, living out a life of peace and solitude under the U.S. Governments witness protection system.
When an old enemy resurfaces as a threat to the United States of America, Commander McGary issued the activation of this agent to help in a terrorist attack. But then there were three things he didn't account for...
1.) The Dagger is a female
2.) The Dagger has secrets buried so deep, even a man of his status may not have the clearance level to obtain
3.) The Dagger is drop dead gorgeous
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: This Is The Dagger?
- Chapter 3: We're Not Alone
- Chapter 4: Arrowhead
- Chapter 5: Flight 452 For New York
- Chapter 6: Goodnight
- Chapter 7: Do Not Question My Dedication
- Chapter 8: Copycats
- Chapter 9: Much Like Every System, There Are Flaws
- Chapter 10: Hacked
- Chapter 11: Walten Institute Of Art
- Chapter 12: Genji
- Chapter 13: Jason Masahiro
- Chapter 14: The Event
- Chapter 15: Preperation
- Chapter 16: Suit and Tie
- Chapter 17: The Falcon
- Chapter 18: The Kiss
- Chapter 19: The Falcon pt. 2
- Chapter 20: Visitor In The Night
- Chapter 21: Visitor In The Night pt. 2
- Chapter 22: Sarah Gardner
- Chapter 23: Dead Man
- Chapter 24: Fondest Memory
- Chapter 25: Surveillance
- Chapter 26: Homecoming
- Chapter 27: Reunions
- Chapter 28: Transfer of Power
- Chapter 29: Do You Think About Me Now And Then?
- Chapter 30: She'll Bring Honor To Us All