This book is a comprehensive guide to my mind - the mind of an outspoken atheist. Inside, you will find a variety of chapters discussing various topics relating to either religion or atheism.
This is an informative guide to my beliefs as an atheist, covering a wide and controversial range of topics. As well as being informative, it is also a debate book. Feel free to state your opinions and engage in intellectual debates with any fellow commenters as well as myself. I always accept PMs regarding religious debate topics.
-This book is mainly focused on Christianity and Christian beliefs. There are some mentions of different religions, but the main focus is Christianity
-Not all comments are civil and/or intellectual
-Many topics are controversial, for my beliefs are a bit "out there"
-I WILL block you if you become a nuisance
Try to keep debates civil and smart.
Happy reading! Thanks for checking out my book!
- 1. Welcome
- 2. Quote From Epicurus
- 3. How I Became an Atheist
- 4. Frequently Asked Questions
- 5. Perks of Being an Atheist
- 6. Atheist Celebrities
- 7. Questions for Religious People Vol. I
- 8. Do Atheists Hate God?
- 9. How Sinful Are You?
- 10. Answers Part 1
- 11. Answers Part 2
- 12. Exploring Other Religions
- 13. God vs. Satan
- 14. Blocking/Deleting Comments
- 15. Questions for Religious People Vol. II
- 16. Answers Part 3
- 17. Do Atheists Have Rules?
- 18. The Big Bang Theory
- 19. Ultimate Morality and Divine Life Purpose
- 20. Questions for Religious People Vol. III
- 21. Sexism in the Bible
- 22. Questions for Religious People Vol. IV
- 23. LaVeyan Satanism
- 24. Horrible Bible Verses
- 25. Answering Creationist Questions for Atheists
- 26. Questions for Religious People Vol. V
- 27. Questions for Fellow Atheists!
- 28. Young Earth Creationism
- 29. The True Origins of Christmas
- 30. Answers Part 4
- 31. Answers Part Five
- 32. The Contradictions of the Afterlife
- 33. How Religion Poisons Individuality (Part I)
- 34. How Religion Poisons Individuality (Part II)
- 35. What Do You Want From Me?
- 36. God is Evil