Lou Moreau, the beautiful independent woman who is fond of literature breaks up with his loyal perfect lover, Paul Durand, the heir of one of the most influential companies in Paris yet has dark side.
As Lou tries to escape from her break-up, she goes for summer school program in Harvard where it leads her to a frigid brunette man in white collar.
But Paul never stops chasing her after the break-up. To get her back, he needs the help of his childhood friend, Alex Laurent which turns out to be that man in white collar all this time.
This story contains of amalgam of poems, metaphors, twisted conflicts and scenes that based on author's experiences.
What is Paul's dark side that makes Lou breaking up with Paul in the first place?
What will happen next if you fall in love with your ex-lover's friend when you know he is in a mission to get you back together with your ex-lover?
A Man in White Collar. Copyright © August 2016. All Rights Reserved.
- Author's Note
- Chapter 1: The End of The Beginning
- Chapter 2: Beyond the Breakup
- Chapter 3: Sleepless in Massachusetts
- Chapter 4: White Collar
- Chapter 5: Captivated
- Chapter 6: Silence
- Chapter 7: Knowing
- Chapter 8: Solemn Night
- Chapter 9: Big Mistake
- Chapter 10: Over Again
- Chapter 11: Intertwined
- Chapter 12: Caught Between Two Stools
- Chapter 13: The Unspoken
- Chapter 14: Denial
- Chapter 15: Honesty
- Chapter 16: Broken Arrow
- Chapter 17: Prospero
- Chapter 18: Home
- Chapter 19: The Whisper
- Chapter 20: Shaded In
- Chapter 21: The Unexpected
- Chapter 22: Milano
- Chapter 23: Ruthless Truth
- Chapter 24: Coming Out
- Chapter 25: The Other Way Around
- Chapter 26: Imposter
- Chapter 27 - Ease
- Chapter 28 - La Lune
- Chapter 29 - The Ugly Truth
- Chapter 30 - Damsel in Distress
- Chapter 31 - The Revenge
- Chapter 32 - The Masquerade
- [Finale] Chapter 33 - The Start of the Ending
- A Man in White Collar Saga