"I love you Julian Blackthorn, I love you more than Starlight"
Emma has learned the dark truth about the parabatai curse, but how long can she fight her feelings? Hiding affairs of the heart are much more difficult when the person you love knows you better than anyone in the world. How will they deal with the consequences of following their hearts? And will they be able to work together with Diego, Cristina and the other Blackthorns to solve another set of murders that are showing up all across Los Angeles before it's too late?
*Julian and Emma love story along with the Blackthorns, Cristina, Diego, Diana, Kit and other main characters in Lady Midnight*
**Takes place after Lady Midnight, what I think will happen next. May be confusing and contain SPOILERS for Lady Midnight if you have not already finished the book**
***All of the characters and The Dark Artifices Series belongs to Cassandra Clare***
- Chapter 1 - Why Lie?
- Chapter 2 - The Charade
- Chapter 3 - Blood unto Blood
- Chapter 4 - Secrets Untold
- Chapter 5 - The Truth Can Hurt
- Chapter 6 - The Investigation Continues
- Chapter 7 - Some Rules Must Be Broken
- Chapter 8 - Never Letting Go
- Chapter 9 - New York, New York
- Chapter 10 - A Little Help from their Friends
- Chapter 11 - Pieces of a Puzzle
- Chapter 12 - Realization
- Chapter 13 - Blackthorn Blood
- Chapter 14 - Black as Midnight
- Chapter 15 - To Seek Revenge
- Chapter 16 - Shatter Your Soul
- Chapter 17 - Separated
- Chapter 18 - Secrets Worth Keeping
- Chapter 19 - Temper and Steel
- Chapter 20 - The Return
- Chapter 21 - In the End its Blackthorn Blood
- Chapter 22 - Broken Bonds, Broken Promises
- Chapter 23 - Running from Nothing
- Chapter 24 - Light in a Sea of Dark
- Chapter 25 - Gold for a Bride in her Wedding Gown
- POSSIBLE SEQUEL!
- Sequel is up!