'My parents must hate me, why else would I be sent to this hell hole?'
Elyria Colfort or better known by her nickname Lainey has pushed her parents beyond the point of no return. Raised in a restricting catholic household Lainey had never been given much of a chance to act like a teenager.
She gets good grades, doesn't date rebel biker boys or do copious amounts of drugs but occasionally she does what she has to do to stay sane in a house where you get a slap upside the head for saying damn.
She drinks occasionally, goes to a party now and then and goes to concerts with her friends. It was a concert that was the final straw for her parents.
After sneaking out to see her favorite band with her friends she comes home to find her parents waiting.
So what do they do when their child is listening to the 'devils music' (if you could call The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus devil music)?
They send her to a all girls christian boarding school in England. After arriving Lainey expects the school to be filled to the brim with snooty, up themselves private school girls...and she would be right about that but what happens when she meets her tour guide?
Enter Gerard Way, school priest, also according to every girl at Rosehill Academy 'the hottest human being in existence.'
At first Lainey thinks he just happens to be a very gorgeous but cliche goody two shoes priest. But she's wrong, there's more beyond a book than it's cover and the longer she spend at the school the more things she notices that are 'off' about him. She may just be seeing things though, he could actually be a really nice guy, then again maybe not.
So what is he? An angel? Or a bad, bad man?
This plot and original characters are copyrighted©
- Chapter 1: Oh Nuts
- Chapter 2: Rosehill Acadamy
- Chapter 3: He Can't Be A Priest
- Chapter 4: One Little Slip
- Chapter 5: Fan-Bloody-Tastic
- Chapter 6: You've Got To Be Kidding Me
- Chapter 7: Lazy Bastard
- Chapter 8: Time Takes A Cigarette
- Chapter 9: I. Hate. Plays.
- Chapter 10: Hooray For Detention and Confusion
- Chapter 11: Sometimes You Need A Vent
- Chapter 12: Beyond Busted
- Chapter 13: More Or Less A Complete Shit Storm
- Chapter 14: Your Brain Gets Smart But Your Head Gets Dumb
- Chapter 15: Rose Petals? Uh No
- Chapter 16: Responsibility And Kissing And Fights, Oh My!
- Chapter 17: A Priest Knows All The Best Sins
- Chapter 18: The Adventures of Dry Mouth the Buzz Girl
- Chapter 19: I Can't Tell If I've Got A Gift Horse Or Not
- Chapter 20: Is This More Than you Bargained For
- Chapter 21: I Might Love You, Maybe
- Chapter 22: Waiting On A Miracle
- Chapter 23: You Thought My Life Was Screwed? You Haven't Seen Anything Yet
- Chapter 24: Houston, We Have A Problem
- Chapter 25: I Won't Go Down By Myself But I'll Go Down With My Friends
- Chapter 26: I Somehow Hate Mornings More
- Chapter 27: And We Have Mikey Way
- Chapter 28: Pot Laughs and Concert Queues
- Chapter 29: VIP, More Like OMFG
- Chapter 30: Don't You Worry
- Chapter 31: Could You Leave Me With A Scar?
- Authors Note: Sequel
- Alternate Ending (Part 1)