"Yes, I am!!!"
Kaede leans down to her ear his hot breath tickling her cheek in a tantalizing way, as swooping butterflies made way to her stomach. "I see. But that doesn't change the fact that you're a idiotic female, who will only serve as a distraction."
The fluttering butterflies froze in her stomach and spiraled into icy icicles, as fury wraped tightly around her mind. "Indeed, I am a girl. But I'm also an idiotic girl who will follow you anyway. Even if her insufferable bodyguard says no." Emoriah, whispers threateningly.
Kaede's dark penetrating gaze burns Emoriah to her core, as he peers down on her frame with a hardened expression upon his face. "You're playing a losing game Emoriah. But very well come. It seems I have no other choice."
Emoriah smiles behind her hand before lifting her eyes to meet his stormy gaze. "No, you really don't."
Emoriah isn't just an average 15-year-old girl. She grew up bullied without a fatherly figure. But what made her different was the day she burned her school down. That's when the numerous secrets spilled their way from her mother's lips. Emoriah learned she wasn't as human as she thought. That her father never left them but went missing. But most importantly he was a king. A king of another world. A world of dragons, creatures, and demons from hell.
With her feminist views and fiery spirit she'll let no man stand in her way.
But could one icy mask of a boy change her mind?
Well, that's for you to find out.
#11 comedy 7/19/19
#1 Featured 7/13/19
#6 Feminism 6/19/19
#9 fantasy 6/28/19
#9 1800s 7/9/19
#10 Adventure 6/27/19
#3 Elves!! 4/30/19
#9 Fae 4/29/19
#25 action 6/27/19
- Chapter One: Fire From Within
- Chapter two: The golden eyed man
- Chapter three: coffee and goodbyes
- Chapter four: The blasted rock
- Chapter Five: A new friend
- Chapter six: surfing and burning flesh
- Chapter Seven: A Lizard?
- Chapter Eight: The Telepathic Dragon
- Chapter Nine: Sweet Chocolate Delight
- Chapter Ten: Mother of Four
- Chapter Eleven: The Viman Princess
- Chapter twelve: The School
- Chapter thirteen: Petticoats, corsets, and dresses oh my
- Chapter fourteen: One Arse-Headed Bodyguard
- Chapter fifteen: oh gee, another relative
- Chapter sixteen: Mr. Habla Mucho
- Chapter seventeen: Lost in Airedale
- Chapter Eighteen: Caught in the shadows
- Chapter Nineteen: The massacre within the Leather Bag
- Chapter twenty: A lady in trousers
- Chapter Twenty-one: The not-so Innocent Captive
- Chapter Twenty-Two: The Departed Fiery Tendrils
- Chapter Twenty-Three: The Uninvited Party Guest
- Chapter Twenty-Four: Sweet Salivating Steamed Pudding
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Paddling over Flesh Eating Monsters
- Chapter Twenty-Six: Swimming with the Crocs
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Intelligent Horned Beasts
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: Attack of the Devilish Bugs
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: Giants in Pampers
- Chapter Thirty: The Entrance to the Feathery Lair
- Chapter Thirty-One: Adar Shish Kebab
- Chapter Thirty-Two: The Dancing Dragons
- Chapter Thirty-Three: The Castle of Valen
- Chapter Thirty-Four: Her Un-Welcomed Visitor
- Chapter Thirty-Five: A Wretchedly Stunning New Relative
- Chapter Thirty-Six: The Bloody Message
- Chapter Thirty-Seven: In Search of a Guilty Culprit
- Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Race out From the Gloom
- Chapter Thirty-Nine: Persuasion at it's Finest
- Chapter Forty: Missing in the Night
- Chapter Forty-One: The Golden Scaled King
- Chapter Forty-Two: A Battle of Spoons
- Chapter Forty-Three: Living a Nightmare
- Chapter Forty-Four: Ballroom Prance
- Chapter Forty-Five: Fiery Passion
- Chapter Forty-Six: Seized Within
- Chapter Forty-Seven: Hasty Goodbyes
- New UPDATE!! The Sequel!!
- More News!!