The Art of Kissing a Stranger
The art of kissing a stranger:
1) stranger must be cute, duh, this one is self-explanatory
2) make sure the said stranger is from out of town, so he won't recognize me
3) he must be nice... not creepy
4) he must not have a girlfriend.... or boyfriend for that matter
5) he must have already had his first kiss
6) he must not be a werewolf, vampire or any type of magical folk (I have read so many books where the werewolf turns out to be her mate and then everything turns out really messy... so I really had to be able to cancel that option out)
Vanessa wants to be out going for at least once in her life. And well, kissing a stranger is very outgoing. So, what will happen if, after writing a set of rules to follow, she actually does kiss a stranger, and this stranger enters her now cliché life, bringing his ego and playfulness with him. And the old question of, will they fall in love? (Of course they do, don't worry; I was just trying to sound professional.) Well that's for me to know and you to find out.
PLEASE DO NOT ACTUALLY GO AND KISS A STRANGER... YOUR LIFE IS NOT A ROMANCE NOVEL, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT IT TO BE. AND QUITE FRANKLY IF YOU KISS A STRANGER THEY MIGHT BECOME VERY CREEPED OUT.