The kingdom of Eracelli is in grave danger. Smugglers from the north raiding the capital and depriving the economy, the rival kingdom of the west catching drift of a royal conspiracy, and a group of outlaws well on their way to becoming an army all create the need for a New Age. The once-beautiful kingdom of artisans and muses is finally falling apart from the outside in. In order for the land to be redeemed, the Final Song of the Pipes must be played by the legendary Piper - villain or not - to restore what was once glorious. It is the only option left.
But the Piper is a myth rumored to lure children and captivate them with the Song, and only the lucky ones return without a word. Causing chaos and turmoil seemed to be what all the past Pipers knew best. Why would this one stoop down to save the kingdom of the children he is notorious for stealing? Of course, though, that's only a folktale, isn't it? After all, he hasn't been seen in over five years, and the remnants of his cult are practically pure legend.
The Song is silent, the kingdom is falling, and the Piper is missing. This Fourth Piper must be found, and if an orphaned spy and a broken stranger happen to do it, then so be it.
*a loose adaptation of the Pied Piper*
*absolutely stunning graphics by @GretchenBearer and cover by @CelticWarriorQueen17*
- Eracelli and Surrounding Kingdoms
- Part 1: Faenwin
- Chapter 1: A List of Tasks
- Chapter 2: A Bargain Made
- Chapter 3: The Guard and the Gate
- Chapter 4: Two Coppers for Silence
- Chapter 5: The Gambler's Gambit
- Chapter 6: Bidding a Cloak
- Chapter 7: All That Glitters
- Chapter 8: Light Through the Cracks
- Chapter 9: Royal Tears
- Chapter 10: The Medrina
- Part 2: The Northern Isles
- Chapter 11: Moonflower Green and Lily White
- Chapter 12: The Sound of Magic
- Chapter 13: The Darkness of Day
- Chapter 14: Fog's Sieve
- Chapter 15: Wood by Fire and Wood by Earth
- Chapter 16: Sending a Song