It's been two months since Sang Sorenson moved to Charleston, South Carolina and she's trying her hardest to fit in and stay unnoticed. Things take an odd turn when, on the dawn of her eighteenth birthday, she receives a message with the potential to change her life forever.
She has been granted Infinity and if she accepts, she will cease to age until the end of time.
〖 MUSIC 〗
#1: "Beyond Hope" by Kaori Oda
#2: "Call My Name" by Luck Life
#3: "White Flowers, Night Permeated by Pale Wisterias" by Haruka Shimotsuki
#4: "Incomplete Color" by rionos
#5: "round and round" by Heize
【 COPYRIGHT, WARNINGS, ETC. 】
Copyright © 2017-2019 leedlelawliet
The Academy of Infinite is a Ghost Bird fan fiction set in an alternate universe. Most characters contained herein are the intellectual property of C.L. Stone. No infringement of her copyright is intended. No monetary gain will be made from this work. The creation of this fan fiction is protected under fair use.
Contains the following: polyandry, profanity, graphic violence (including child abuse, bullying, and mentions of torture), immortality, and other fantasy elements. Please verify if these topics are acceptable and enjoyable to you before reading.
This story is a CONFIRMED reverse-harem happily ever after (RHHEA/HEARH). Sang will end up with all nine of the Blackbourne Team, no exceptions.
Prompt that inspired AOI: "You can see everyone's life spans above their heads. One day, you see someone with an infinity symbol." - Promptuarium
- More Information
- Chapter One: Humiliation and Hostility
- Chapter One and a Half: The ~A~ Report
- Chapter Two: New Friends and the Delusion of Family
- Chapter Three: Taking Steps Toward Infinity
- Chapter Four: Exits and Entrances
- Chapter Five: Sympathetic Words and Comforting Embraces
- Chapter Six: Beginnings
- Chapter Seven: Silas Korba
- Chapter Eight: Emergence
- Chapter Nine: Paraselene
- Chapter Ten: Insight
- Chapter Eleven: Pretenses and Proof
- Chapter Twelve: Guilty Conscience and an Unexpected Introduction
- Chapter Thirteen: Trudging On, Slowly but Surely
- Chapter Fourteen: Retrogression
- Chapter Fifteen: The Makings of Friendship
- Chapter Sixteen: New Perspective
- Chapter Seventeen: People and Pastimes
- Chapter Eighteen: Sleepover, Pt.1