There are about 400 chapters so far. https://mike777ac.com/hardcore-op-ness/book-1-a-taste-of-op-ness/
Most people pray for good health, a loving family, and to win the lottery. I asked "Can you send me to a game-like fantasy-style world? It can't be too unrealistic, but also, it would be nice if I was immortal to some degree. Oh yea, no rape or slavery either, cause then I'll have to spend the whole time trying to build a perfect society, and I'd rather not have to deal with all that nonsense. No other players, cause that always creates a ton of annoying drama; I just want to have a fun, relaxing, and enjoyable time."
Three years later, after I had completely forgotten about all that... well, better late than never I suppose. The moral of this story, is to be careful what you wish for; also, cuteness is justice, so don't complain if adorable bunnies beat you to death and devour your corpse.
(Warning: This story includes profanity, numbers, humanity, nudity, uncomfortable realism in a fantasy-world, awkward but mild sexual-content, descriptive violence and gore, nekomimi, necrophilia, bizarre and disturbing sexual-content, offensive language, plus all of the other things that disclaimers usually have to tell you about. Do not read this if you dislike transportation, virtual reality, fantasy, or other similar genres... or me, because I'm the author.)
Copyright © Mike777ac 2015
This novel and all of its contents were written entirely by its author, Mike777ac. It is an original product, and any attempt to plagiarize or steal concepts or ideas from it, shall be considered copyright infringement.
Many of the concepts and ideas have been inspired by other works, and similar genres. However, all characters are created and owned by the author.
- Chapter 1: The MC Is a 'No-Lifer'
- Chapter 2: A Noob, Learning to Play
- Chapter 3: Death with Benefits
- Chapter 4: Immortality for the Win
- Chapter 5: Meeting New People... And Animals
- Chapter 6: Michael's Best Friend
- Chapter 7: The Adorable Glass Cannon
- Chapter 8: Magic, so Easy a Trash Mob Could Learn It
- Chapter 9: A Cat-Eat-Fox World
- Chapter 10: It's a Hardcore World
- Chapter 11: Noob-Quest
- Chapter 12: Worms Are Hard to Kill
- Chapter 13: The Murderous Thief
- Chapter 14: Abusing Wisp-Mode
- Chapter 15: You Are What You Eat
- Chapter 16: Every Quest Is a Death-Flag
- Chapter 17: The MC Hates Walking
- Chapter 18: Crafting Is Important
- Chapter 19: An Immortal Walks Into a Bar
- Chapter 20: Curiosity Killed the Cat-Girl
- Chapter 21: A Hardcore Event
- Chapter 22: Survival of the Fittest?
- Chapter 23: Losses and Gains
- Chapter 24: Selling Immortality
- Chapter 25: An Elemental Tutorial
- Chapter 26: The First Affinity
- Chapter 27: An Awkward Beginning to a Hardcore Adventure
- Chapter 28: The Leeching Healer
- Chapter 29: Unrealistic Aspirations
- Chapter 30: Hunting an Elite
- Chapter 31: A 'Divine' Weapon
- Chapter 32: Does a Cat-Girl Defecate in the Jungle?
- Chapter 33: The World Is Uncensored
- Chapter 34: Companions Have Quests Too
- Chapter 35: The Key to Victory
- Chapter 36: Class-Change
- Chapter 37: Grinding
- Chapter 38: Quadra-Kill
- Chapter 39: A Daily Quest
- Chapter 40: Quest Rewards