This is a sequel to 'He is my mate?!' (You need to read that one first, in order to read this one :) )
"Chloe, do you believe in the supernatural?", I asked her.
"You're messing with me", she said and was about to get up when I stopped her.
"Wait, I'm being serious. Let's say werewolves..."
"You believe that there are people who turn into dogs during full moons?"
"Sorry, big dogs."
"What if they're real?"
"Then who knows what else is out there..."
"What do you mean?", she said, losing her cool a little bit.
"You're not human Chloe."
"I'm not a werewolf."
"Yeah, I know that... You might not be a werewolf", I paused for a second, here goes nothing, "but I am."
Brian was the only one left without a mate. Not because of lack of trying, she just was nowhere to be found.
That was until one day him and Alex were passing through the city, looking for a rogue.
On that day he learnt:
His mate is human
A werewolf is after her and
Last but certainly not least, all of the above might not be true after all...
- Chapter 1: Mate!
- Chapter 2: Getting Coffee
- Chapter 3: 4:30 a.m.
- Chapter 4: This Is Weird
- Chapter 5: Do You Believe?
- Chapter 6: The Talk
- Chapter 7: Silver Blood part 1
- Chapter 8: Silver Blood part 2
- Chapter 9: Ending The Fight
- Chapter 10: Welcome Back
- Chapter 11: Cole
- Chapter 12: Five to Go
- Chapter 13: Running Out of Time
- Chapter 14: Getting Ready
- Chapter 15: Escape
- Chapter 16: Saturday Morning
- Chapter 17: Revelations
- Chapter 18: Hope
- Chapter 19: Those Green Eyes
- Chapter 20: On Alert
- Chapter 21: First Kiss
- Chapter 22: Still Got It
- Chapter 23: Not Your Fault
- Chapter 24: Straight For The Heart
- Chapter 25: Aftermath
- Bonus Chapter 1: The Rogue
- Bonus Chapter 2: Getting to Know Her
- Bonus Chapter 3: Date Gone Wrong
- Bonus Epilogue
- Question About Alex
- Unfinished Business