(Formally - Queit...It's A Small Town Secret)
We face life and death on a daily basis; face trials and tribulations. We decide for retribution or forgiveness; whether to go with companionship or loneliness. If we’ll be a team or if we will go it alone; we decide for ourselves and no one else. We make our choices and we live by them.
In our struggle to uncover the SECRETS, to find more about ourselves, our PASTS, our families, to protect the people we love, the defenceless and each other, to uncover the LIES and discover the TRUTH we forgot one thing.
That SACRIFICE is not made by one person alone, that we all have stories to tell and everyone is different, but each DETAIL can matter as much as the last.
This is our story, and this is where we fell short, amidst the wins and the losses we forgot one thing.
ALL of the details matter.
- Chapter 1 - Find them, but Save him
- Chapter 2 - Captain, Sarcasm & Flying Scissors
- Chapter 3 - A small backdrop of the truth
- Chapter 4 - Laughter and Secrets
- Chapter 5 - The Files of Sadness
- Chapter 6 - Opening the folder on the truth
- Bits of Kiara's and Tyson's POV's for Chapter 5
- Chapter 7 - Lying for a B&E
- Chapter 8 - Onwards to the bad guys lair