Hero Girl! (Boku No Hero Academia Reader x V...
Not all men and women were born equally. 70% of all humans were born with a "quirk", while the other 30% were born as normal human beings.
A "quirk" is a special ability-like a superpower! You, the daughter of the Pro-Heroes, Super Flash and Ultimate Light, want to become the greatest hero in the world! Thanks to your parents, you received both of their quirks and you learn how to control them. On your journey of becoming a Super Hero, you meet new Friends and even fall in love ;) But as perfect as it sounds, the villains are after you and want to kill your parents and your uncle, All Might!