"You have a great gift, a gift that changes everything."
At sixteen years old, Sen has lived a peaceful life, unaware of the terror, oppression and turmoil lying beneath the utopian facade of his city and country.
Everything about his life is seemingly ordinary, he goes to a ordinary school, has ordinary friends, an ordinary sister, an ordinary life...
That is, until he meets a not-so normal girl who together discover a powerful shared ability to summon an ancient being known as The Messenger. Suddenly, Sen is forced into the chaotic world he can't control, his fate brutally entwined with the people fighting to destroy the city in a crazy plot to overthrow the government and bring justice to the tyrannized citizens.
Sen will come to question the price of his actions and the truth of what he's fighting for.
Is it better to live the pretty lie or face the ugly truth?
(Contains swearing and minor violence.)
(I've made a lot of references to the video game Mirrors Edge and a few to the anime Naruto. It's a weird combination but they're both things I really love!)
#5 in action 20.6.16 :D
- A Note From Shinigami_Cake
- Chapter One- Impact
- Chapter Two- New Beginnings
- Chapter Three- Ariadne
- Chapter Four- Let the Snow Fall
- Chapter Five- Silent Rebellion
- Chapter Six - Academia
- Chapter Seven- Follow the Red
- Chapter Eight- Execution Point
- Chapter Nine- Haruye and a Winter Day
- Chapter Ten- Aberration
- Chapter Eleven- Chrome
- Chapter Twelve- Midnight Visit
- Chapter Thirteen- Mercier
- Chapter Fourteen- The Blue Haired Man
- Chapter Fifteen- Blood in the Snow