For every story tagged #WattPride this month, Wattpad will donate $1 to the ILGA
Pen Your Pride
Thighs • Joshler (ON HOLD)

Thighs • Joshler (ON HOLD)

287K Reads 12.5K Votes 37 Part Story
🐇 By dismaltown Updated Oct 16, 2017

Josh really likes Tyler's thighs 

and really likes getting his way.

  • fanfiction
  • joshdun
  • joshler
  • joshlersmut
  • twentyonepilots
  • tylerjoseph
ReginaIsGayImRegina ReginaIsGayImRegina Dec 08, 2017
dude it was going so well and you just had to- why did you- AAAHHH
satanpapi satanpapi Jan 18
he's a mom from canada ((ya know the ones that make "what are you writing" into "whaTCHYA wRIting??????"))
ReginaIsGayImRegina ReginaIsGayImRegina Dec 08, 2017
everyone is so disappointed but I think I like them just hanging out more
All my school notebooks are 99% josh and tyler sketches and the other 1% are actually notes lmao
enisbest09 enisbest09 Dec 29, 2017
Roses are red
                              My poems are crap
                              Well then
                              That escalated quickly
enisbest09 enisbest09 Dec 29, 2017
I’m trying my best not to scream/laugh cuz it’s 2 am.... 
                              
                              I’m failing. Badly