*Long listed for the Wattys 2018* WATTPAD FEATURED STORY also Promoted by AMC & The Walking Dead
"Don't be scared my child. I am not here to hurt you." His voice was like honey that dripped from the nectar of the sweetest flower. It calmed and reassured her, yet it disturbed her at the same time.
"What do you want?" Luxor held her hand against her eyes, and squinted into the glow, her voice too calm. She knew what he wanted but she always asked, hoping one day he would say something different.
"You of course." His silken voice cooed.
"Why?" Luxor whispered, trying to hide the tremors.
His voice growled, deep as a stone. "Because you are mine." The Earth shook, lightening strikes through the sky, and hitting branches, making them tumble.
The last thing sixteen-year-old Luxor Everstone expects when waking up from a coma is to be accused with the attempted murder of her best friend, that she has no recollection of. Strange blue markings snake up her arms, her eyes now a vibrant aqua.
Forced to move to a strange new town in the middle of nowhere, strange people surround her. One of them is an arrogant, egotistical, and dangerous bad boy, with enchanting toffee coloured eyes.
A connection draws her to him, and sparks fly. She wants to stay away, but he has the power to get what he wants.
And he wants Luxor.
But he isn't the only one. Almost nightly a faceless man enters her dreams who wants to claim her, and as much as she wants to run, she can't escape.
All she knows is her living nightmare has just begun.
Buckle up and enjoy the ride!
*Will contain characters who you don't know whether to kiss or kill, with filthy minds and even filthier mouths. If easily offended, don't say I didn't warn you!
ALL MY WORKS ARE FIRST DRAFTS AND ARE BOUND TO HAVE ERRORS.
HIGHEST RANKING #1 in Paranormal 6/1/2018 OMG!!!!
#41 Teen Fiction 16/9/2017
- Author's Note
- Chapter One: A Light Extinguished
- Chapter Two : New beginnings
- Chapter Three: Welcome Home
- Chapter Four: Time for the Fall
- Chapter Five: Everthing Will Be All Wright
- Chapter Six: Meeting Sunshine
- Chapter Seven: Mmmmm Toffee
- Chapter Eight: Time To Tour
- Chapter Nine: Scarlett Fever
- Chapter Ten: Bad Girl, Bad Coffee & A Bad Boy
- Chapter Eleven: Disconnected
- Chapter Twelve: You Don't Know Her
- Chapter Thirteen: Strangers in the Dark
- Chapter Fourteen: Nightmares Are Parasites.
- Chapter Fifteen: Stripped Sacred Secrets
- Chapter Sixteen: Don't Call Her Babe
- Chapter Seventeen: Repeat Performance
- Chapter Eighteen: Broken Existence
- Chapter Nineteen: What's Up Doc?
- Chapter Twenty: Killer Migraine
- Chapter Twenty-One: Unlawfully Detained
- Chapter Twenty-Two: Rotten Apple
- Chapter Twenty-Three: Unauthorized Access
- Chapter Twenty-Four: Dangerous Games
- Chapter Twenty-Five: The Master Is Rising
- Chapter Twenty-Six: A Boy To Forget & A Boy To Remember
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: A Mother's Special Gift
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: Blonde Buff Babe
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: Fact VS Fiction
- Chapter Thirty: Sweet or Sour?
- Chapter Thirty-One: Girls Night In
- Chapter Thirty-Two: Spicy Spray
- Chapter Thirty-Three: A Non-Date To Remember
- Chapter Thirty-Four: Starry, Starry Night
- Chapter Thirty-Five: What Makes Her Beautiful
- Chapter Thirty-Six: Whose The Real Killer?
- Chapter Thirty-Seven: Loony Bin Break Out
- Chapter Thirty-Eight: They've Got Issues -Part I