NewScapeCrew: One shots!!
(Read rules down below)
What the title implies! I will be taking requests from people, if I didn't this wouldn't have many chapters to this day. I enjoy seeing people's ideas on what they want me to write. Please keep the comment section bad word free! Enjoy reading one shots!
Also, the shipping rules, I hate the most, please avoid requesting these:
1. Anything close to Zreshlie (Zronlie, Dreshlie anything else)
2. Corshlie (no, just no)
3. Anything Froshlie (explaining I don't know Tommy×Ashlie's ship name)
4. AND NO THREES!
Also, 95 percent of these are gay, and the other 5 percent is Jonshlie. :3