"Never Fall for a Bad Boy." That's what Olivia has always been told. So why did she go and do it anyway? And why did he have to be the best friend of her Best Friend's very own bad boy? This is something she never expected.
When Olivia and Thomas first meet in home economics, she was a little more than surprised. She quickly learns that no matter what she does he's never gonna leave her alone. Why? Well, she doesn't even know the answer to that.
When her best friend Farrah starts dating this bad boy's friend she knows that the countless run in's and unwanted conversations are inevitable and tries to find a way to not kill her self. Figuratively speaking of course. This is nothing compared to what she would go through.
This bad boy has taken a genuine interest in her and it has nothing to do with her clumsiness in the kitchen. There is something about her that just draws him in. And as much as Olivia tries to fight the connection, she can never seem to erase him from her mind. Not that Thomas would even think about letting her anyway.
Can Thomas convince her that maybe Bad Boy's are her type after all?
****Spin-off of The Bad Boy is Possessive. It is NOT necessary to read TBBIP to understand this book.****
- Chapter 1- Hot Or Not, I Do Not Need A Stalker!
- Chapter 2- Property of Thomas Cavanaugh
- Chapter 3- She Had More Enemies Than Hitler
- Chapter 4 - There is a Thin Line Between Love and Hate
- Chapter 5- I'm In Desperate Need Of A Distraction
- Chapter 6- I Should Not Like My Best Friend's Brother
- Chapter 7- The Power Of Blackmail
- Chapter 8- Lips Don't Lie
- Chapter 9- Breaking The Habit
- Chapter 10- Non-couples Counseling
- Chapter 11- Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
- Chapter 12- I've Seen More Clothes On A Hooker
- Chapter 13- The Porcelain Throne Had Become My Bestfriend
- Chapter 14- Thank You Dr. McSteamy
- Chapter 15- No Animals Allowed on the Beach and That Includes You
- Chapter 16- He Was Smiling Like a Creeper in the Middle of the Night
- Chapter 17- Bad Boy's Were Everywhere
- Chapter 18- Pigs Were Flying Around Everywhere
- Chapter 19- Maybe I Should Just Commit to a Life of Celibacy
- Chapter 20- Pool Halls and Date Crashers
- Chapter 21- Brave But Not Stupid, There's A Difference
- Chapter 22- It Wasn't A Bomber Jacket and Combat Boots
- Chapter 23- I Smelled Like Bathrooms
- Chapter 24- Throw Skittles at Your Window All Night
- Chapter 25- You Mean I'm Not the Only One Who Bathes in the Nude
- Chapter 26- Extreme Measures Not Required
- Chapter 27- All the Good Ones Are Taken
- Chapter 28- It's Been A Pleasure
- Chapter 29- I Wasn't Pining
- Chapter 30-The End of an Era
- Excerpt- Where to Find Me