It all starts the day nine year old Cerys sees her grandfather's ghost.
She discovers that he left a book for her - all his research about local fairies - and a strange crystal necklace that seems to have a mind of its own.
What Cerys doesn't realise is that the necklace is actually a very powerful talisman - and when she wears it on a family picnic two years later, she accidentally opens a portal to another world... and awakens not only the fairies, but an ancient rivalry between mythical princes, legendary magicians, and, of course, Morgana le Fey...
Best Story Rank: #67 in the #folklore tag
- Chapter One: Cerys and the Crystal
- Chapter Two: Y Tylwyth Teg
- Chapter Three: Hello, Mister Magpie
- Chapter Four: Standing Stones
- Chapter Five: Into the Woods
- Chapter Six: Wintery Warnings
- Chapter Seven - Prince Nisien
- Chapter Eight - Into Avalon
- Chapter Nine: Meeting Morgana
- Chapter Ten: Cerys and the Selkie
- Chapter Eleven - The Sun Rock
- Chapter Twelve - The Castle
- Chapter Thirteen - Gwyn ap Nudd
- Chapter Fourteen - Cerys's Great Escape
- Chapter Fifteen - Tom and the Cauldron
- Chapter Sixteen - Home