One Night Stand E.D (editing)

One Night Stand E.D (editing)

263K Reads 7.4K Votes 39 Part Story
Lina By guccikissesss Updated Nov 27, 2016

For her it was just a one night stand.
For him, not so much. 

EDITING BECAUSE I WAS A COMPLETE AND UTTER DUMBASS WHEN I STARTED THIS AND IT WAS LIKE THE 2nd FANFICTION I EVER WROTE IN MY ENTIRE 16 years of living.

  • dolan
  • ethan
  • sexxxxxxx
The-queenie The-queenie Aug 17, 2017
do mean thai as in thailand? thats a bit mean cuz i live here.
thedolantwins8 thedolantwins8 Jul 09, 2017
Actually 2 percent of sexual assault cases is by a stranger and the other 98 percent is by someone you trust is friend or relative
flowdolan flowdolan Aug 31, 2017
"One night stand" that just reminds me of FOB's "thnks fr th mmrs"
The-queenie The-queenie Aug 17, 2017
i feel so bad for gray cuz like he's just standing in the middle of this
honeybou honeybou Nov 22, 2017
? Great I have to re-read it bc I imagined Grayson all the chapter lol
-trashyxdolans -trashyxdolans Jul 11, 2017
Im gonna imagine her having 
                              Black skin brown eyes black hair. Basically me