Running from the past is hard, but with the right help, the freedom can taste oh so sweet.
Start with splash of Brianna, a determined romantic who is trying to fight heartbreak and maintain her idealistic notion of true love.
Mix in equal parts of Mitch and Emma, twenty-somethings who are ready to paint the town red with their single-life escapades.
Top it off with Tom, a fellow romantic with a growing sweet spot for the new girl.
Pour them all together in Asia, add ice, and shake well for the perfect Mai Tai cocktail full of shenanigans, romance and heartbreak.
As the months progress, the secrets begin to unravel, and what started off as good fun, could very well test the limits of their fragile bonds.
[This story is rated PG-13 for language, frequent alcohol references, mature themes and sexual content]
- Chapter 1 A One Night in Bangkok
- Chapter 2 Homesickness and Regret
- Chapter 3 Stress Snacks
- Chapter 4 Closure
- Chapter 5 Scuba Wonderland
- Chapter 6 Beach Lust
- Chapter 7 The Art of Thai Massage
- Chapter 8 Helping out
- Chapter 9 So this is Christmas
- Chapter 10 Pool halls and dance floors
- Chapter 11 No regrets
- Chapter 12 Friend zone
- Chapter 13 Damaged
- Chapter 14 Lemonade
- Chapter 15 Challenge Accepted
- Chapter 16 Land of smiles
- Chapter 17 Advice
- Chapter 18 Consequences of avoidance
- Chapter 19 Romantic perspective
- Chapter 20 Demons
- Chapter 21 Alone together
- Chapter 22 Catching up with the past
- Chapter 23 Overtime
- Chapter 24 Tension
- Chapter 25 Beach Daze
- Chapter 26 Temple of Gloom
- Chapter 27 Volcanic Activity
- Chapter 28 Bali
- Chapter 29 Rescue
- Chapter 30 The Spirit of Friendship