Annifer can put it off no longer.
The time has come for her to journey north to the snow-covered land of Crosstain and marry the loathsome Larnick.
Meanwhile, deep in the heart of the Great Forest, all is not well in the Wise Women's Village. A powerful magical artefact has been stolen and a dangerous prisoner escaped.
Dark clouds are gathering over Sacred Mountain.
Could it be that their most deadly enemy is back?
Book Three of the Annifer Trilogy but you don't have to have read the first two books to understand it.
#17 in Fantasy 23d January 2020
#9 in Mystery 23rd January 2020
- Chapter 1: Impending Doom
- Chapter 2: The Burned One
- Chapter 3: Isolda
- Chapter 4: On The Road
- Chapter 5: Gone
- Chapter 6: Wayside Inn
- Chapter 7: Unexpected Healing
- Chapter 8: The Eagles Fly
- Chapter 9: The Thief
- Chapter 10: An Accompanying Elder
- Chapter 11: The Crossroads
- Chapter 12: Loska
- Chapter 13: The White Bear Room
- Chapter 14: The Welcoming Dinner
- Chapter 15: Poppy's Idea
- Chapter 16: The Constitutional
- Chapter 17: The Hunting Party
- Chapter 18: Poppy's Plan Stage One
- Chapter 19: The Royal Revels
- Chapter 20: Poppy's Plan Stage Two
- Chapter 21: Liberation
- Chapter 22: Poppy's Plan Stage Three
- Chapter 23: A Play for the People
- Chapter 24: Sacred Mountain
- Chapter 25: Wolf Chase
- Chapter 26: Under The Mountain
- Chapter 27: Gorgon Versus Dragon
- Chapter 28: I'm Alive
- Chapter 29: The Real Annifer