Letting go is never easy. How can you move on when the only person who ever meant something to you was brutally killed? When everything, including even your own identity was torn away from you?
After being 'cured' by Scott Abrams, Humfrey Michaels was left with nothing. Now, traveling with two wolves from his old pack, he is once again faced with the prospect of returning to the tiny northern community that sold him to Abrams and slaughtered his mate.
But how can you find closure after so much?
And how can his mate, Nadie, ever find him again, when the both of them think the other to be dead?
This is the sequel to "Ice"
Highest Ranking: #381 in Werewolf. Thanks guys and gals!
Copyright 2016 Humfrey Mahikan. You may not copy or redistribute this work or sections thereof in any way.
- Chapter 1 - Nadie Sinclair
- One - Snapped
- Chapter 2 - To lose a life
- Two - Post Trauma
- Chapter 3 - I hate Winnipeg
- Three - Breaking Machk
- Chapter 4 - Sloshed
- Four - Letting go of you
- Chapter 5 - Instinct
- Five - The long road ahead
- Chapter 6 - The outsider's cry
- Six - It's me
- Chapter 7 - I'll still hear your screams
- Chapter 8 - Turned
- Seven - Ashes
- Chapter 9 - "I love you."
- Eight - Giving up
- Author's Update
- Chapter 10 - Part 1: The Timberwolves
- Chapter 10 - Part 2: Sarah
- Nine - Never Give Up
- Chapter 11 - Heat
- Ten - She's Alive
- Eleven - Close enough to touch
- Chapter 12 - Sunderance
- Twelve - Abrams' Stage
- Chapter 13 - Burn
- To my readers (picture heavy)
- Thirteen - Doctor Abrams Part II
- Chapter 14 - Where are you now?
- Chapter 15 - Not your territory
- Still Broken
- I still love you
- Home at last
- A request for my readers