Since I started The UnSlut Project three years ago, I've learned a lot about sexual bullying, "slut" shaming, and sexuality in general. We owe it to ourselves to question and confront the dangerous stereotypes and expectations of our culture when it comes to female sexuality. I hope your comments on these essays will grow into conversations, and that we can keep inspiring and learning from each other!
These chapters are collected from my new Teen Vogue column. I want to share them with you here, where we can discuss them together, because the Wattpad community has been so crucial to establishing The UnSlut Project as an international movement. To learn more, visit http://www.unslutproject.com.
- You Can't Force Me to Eat the Pizza
- Masturbation: It's No Big Secret
- Definition of "Slut"
- How to Say "No" Without Feeling Awkward
- Why Sexist Dress Codes Suck For Everyone
- 6 Ways You're Probably "Slut" Shaming By Accident
- "Slut" Shaming Actually Makes Life Worse for Straight Guys, Too
- How to Get Your Parents to Stop "Slut" Shaming You
- Sending Nudes: What You Need to Know