He seemed to get the picture that, I wasn’t use to all this crazy shit.
“Scarlet, that was something that I actually regret happening, okay?” he whispered sincerely. “Now I’m going to make sure that doesn’t happen again.”
It was almost scary how sincere he was being, I was tempted to even agree it was my fault for the creepy kidnapping incident.
“Though it would be easier if you weren’t so danger prone, but there’s no cure for that.”
I knew that it was too good to be true...
The Grim Reaper, harvester of souls, dweller of death had a girlfriend? He needs the help of a meer mortal Scarlet Brone, to set off on a weirdly wondeful adventure to help bring back his deceased love. She, a 17 year old sarcastic, danger prone girl and Daemon Xavier, her guide and and short fused saviour, must adventure around in the underworld and beyond to collect all the jewels of the Koray necklace.
Will they be able to stand each other; will Scarlet return alive; will they get Grims lover?
- Prologue. History Of Death
- Chapter One: Brother Pumkin
- Chapter Two: My Silver Lining
- Chapter Three: Grim's Origin
- Chapter Four: Halloween Party or Get eaten?
- Chapter Five: Underworld Tour Begins
- Chapter Six: Graceful Wakening
- Chapter Seven: Dead Tastebuds
- Chapter Eight: Monster Mob
- Chapter Nine: A Hug, A mistake
- Chapter Ten: Hell's Doc
- Chapter Eleven: Taurus Lecture
- Chapter Twelve: Thunder and BOOM!
- Chapter Thirteen: Irony Hater
- Chapter Fourteen: Jewels of Ignorance
- Chapter Fifteen: Daemon's Hell
- Chapter Sixteen: Elapse of Hunger
- Chapter Seventeen: Pleading to God
- Chapter Eighteen: Leash and Wings Needed
- Chapter Nineteen: Professional Nuisance
- Chapter Twenty: Life Lessons of Love
- Chapter Twenty-One: Bright Orange Cones