Update: This story has been discontinued. I won't be updating any additional chapters. Please don't blow up my inbox asking for updates, as there won't be any. If you choose to read regardless, that is your decision.
I am terribly sorry. Your mother lied to you. She told you that you were unique, and that as a teenager you have a whole bunch of options you can choose from to determine who you want to be. She must have been high.
Look, I'm going to tell you this honestly. Somewhere out there in this floating sphere of green and blue, there's a person who acts just like you.
It's the combinations of different personalities - which eventually lead up to an actual human being - that makes us all unique. But it can't hurt to find out where your personality stems from, right? Wanna know who you are? I'll help you out.
There are 36 students in my classroom. Which one are you?
- 0. I guess you should read this . . .
- 1. Girl, put yo hand down!
- 2. Um, no, I'm pretty sure Beyonce is better looking . . .
- 3. Pretty Little Liars has nothing on us.
- Not a chapter. . .
- 4. When was your last visit to the vet?
- 5. You're cool. You're awesome. WE GET IT.
- 6. ICTNTCFW Rules.
- 7. You, my friend, are not Christopher Reeve.
- 8. If you're gonna get caught lying . . . at least make it funny.
- 9. Someone please invent a new religion for these people. . .
- Sorry, not a chapter!
- 10. I still think there's a gas leak in here . . .
- 11. Girl, stop cryin'. Ain't nobody wanna give you a tissue . . .
- 12. I think I need a pencil case or something, because wow.
- 13. Okay, I think it's time to throw out the lunchbox.
- 14. Yeah, I think we're gonna need like twelve more ice packs . . .
- 15. I totally meant wheaties. Totally.