Mairi Adistone lives in a run down part of Scotland and has accepted life on the scheme. But when the new American guy Kevin meets Mairi's depressed father and sees her crumbling house, he takes her in and gives her a room in his house in Hamilton - complete with central heating AND hot water. The longer Mairi lives there, the more she realises that a hot shower doesn't always fix everything...
- No Heating, No Lights, No Hot Water And The Stuff In The Fridge Will Be Ruined
- The Hangover's Never the Worst Part
- Wrong Side of Never Ever Ever Ever Ever
- Jesus and a Pack of Hobnobs
- Nice Superman Panties
- Hitting Fourth Base on my Bed
- Bit Early For Drinking, Isn't It Mairi?
- Right...No Breathing For Me, Then!
- You Obviously Aren't Doing It Right If You End Up In Hospital