Book 1 of the Jacket Series
Everyone has a way of protecting themselves.
Presley Reynolds protects herself by pretending to be untouchable. She's got the whole getup too: piercing eyes, black combat boots, a military jacket and an icy attitude.
But when people break down her walls, they realize that this hard-shelled girl is really just broken inside.
So when Presley slowly starts opening up to two new friends, she starts to wonder what good it did to keep herself so guarded. But when a shocking revelation gets revealed, will Presley run back to her defenses?
- chapter 1: sass attacks
- chapter 2: first hour naps
- chapter 3: nausea
- chapter 4: dealing with douches
- chapter 5: flashback attack
- chapter 6: nausea pt. 2
- chapter 7: the tutoring begins
- chapter 8: bus stop booger brain
- chapter 9: flashback pt. 2
- chapter 10: free food
- chapter 11: final football game
- chapter 12: halloween
- chapter 13: funeral flashback
- chapter 14: precalculus project
- chapter 15: grave going
- chapter 16: torturous tutoring
- chapter 17: fair going
- chapter 18: cloud gazing
- chapter 19: family dinners
- chapter 20: baking with bad boys
- chapter 21: bonfires with bad boys
- chapter 22: "girls" night
- chapter 23: the girl
- chapter 24: if I only had a brain
- chapter 25: tutoring terminated
- chapter 26: dorks & dates
- chapter 27: old letters and coffee
- chapter 28: your last warning
- chapter 29: text messages & parties
- chapter 30: you have ten minutes
- chapter 31: bruised
- chapter 32: Wesley
- chapter 33: christmas
- SWOON READS AND A SEQUEL?
- IT'S DONE