WARING: THIS BOOK WILL PROBABLY HAVE YOU WANTING TO THROW YOUR PHONE/COMPUTER OUT THE WINDOW. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
The future makes people run. The past makes people hide. The present? Well we're getting there.
Charlotte (Charlie) Morano is this popular, smiling ball of sunshine.
Or is she?
Nobody really knows. She always puts on a smiling face, but when she comes home she writes what she really feels.
One day Logan Hudson, the schools golden boy finds a journal lying on the floor of the library.
He reads it and once he's finished, only one thing comes to mind. Who wrote this?
What happens when the golden boy finds out that all of those dark thoughts came from Mrs Popular?
It all started with one journal. Who knew that it would change their lives forever?
- Dear Diary...
- Chapter 1- What If My Greatest Fear Is Me?
- Chapter 2- Definetly A Chick
- Chapter 3- Now You Know The Big Secret
- Chapter 4- The Cotillion To End All Cotillions
- Chapter 5- And Just Like That He Was Gone
- Chapter 6- Game on
- Chapter 7- No More Little Miss Nice Girl
- Chapter 8- Is This Some Kind Of Sick Joke?!
- Chapter 9- Clowns Are Hella Scary
- Chapter 10- Go To Hell
- Chapter 11- Benjy
- Chapter 12- You Cannot Protect Everyone
- Chapter 13- Its Not Safe
- Chapter 14- Charlotte Morano
- Chapter 15- I Did This For You
- Chapter 16- Its Cry Or Die
- Chapter 17- Just Another Something
- Chapter 18- I Refuse To Lose You Again
- Chapter 19- You Cant Control Me Anymore
- Chapter 20- I Am Charlotte Morano