River Williams , the Quarterback of Haldenbridge University has everything his heart desires. He's the lone and spoiled heir to William empire, raised by incredible parents, surrounded by caring friends and is in relationship with the girl of his dreams, Lynn. Preparing to surprise his girlfriend, what happens when he stumbles upon a sight that destroys his plans, dreams and heart?
Serena James, the defunct of the family whose life have crumbled under the shadow of the perfect and ideal older sister. Having enough of being emotionally battered, Serena had successfully graduated high school a year earlier and have gotten accepted into university. What happens when she encounters a broken hearted River after moving out of her parent's house?
The story you are about to read is intended for mature readers due to its sexual content and language. It may not be appropriate for all audiences. Please read at your own discretion.
This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this novel are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.
- Chapter 1: The Heart Break
- Chapter 2: The Last Goodbye
- Chapter 3: A New Beginning
- Chapter 4: The Warmth of Friendship
- Chapter 5: The Invitation
- Chapter 6: When The Heart Burns
- Chapter 7: The First Stirring Of Desire
- Chapter 8: The Kiss of a Dream
- Chapter 9: All Mine, Only Mine
- Chapter 10: A Memory of the Past
- Chapter 11: Jealousy All Around
- Chapter 12: A Step Further
- Chapter 13: Without Further Ado
- Chapter 14: If Not You, Then Nobody Else
- Chapter 15: One With You
- Chapter 16: Insatiable
- Chapter 17: You Flirt With Me, I flirt Back
- Chapter 18: You Wanted The Truth, There You Have It
- Chapter 19: I Love You. Today, Tomorrow, Forever
- Chapter 20: Where The Heart Lies
- Chapter 21: In Celebration Of Us
- Chapter 22: The Beginning Of Forever
- Epilogue: Making Dreams Come True
- Bonus: A Day Of Miracle