*This is an old version. Most chapters are removed to be rewritten. Go to Bitterly Sweetly to read the entire story as I rewrite it.*
~A clash of battered ego, and love.~
~A friendship, broken by reasons hurtful, only to be rediscovered when they meet again and grow it into a far more beautiful something. But only after bleeding throughout an excruciating journey of bitterness and redemption.~
Shravan and Suman shared a past, and friendship when they were in high-school. But along the way Suman changed into a cold and vile teenager and delivered Shravan the kind of grief that changed him radically. From that moment on, the pain Shravan lived with made him hunger for revenge. He thirsted to apply on Suman the same amount of pain she drowned him with. And he succeeded, when he returned ten years after. But Suman was a changed woman now as well, who'd made it one of her life's goals to gain forgiveness from the friend that she'd failed years ago.
They are both villains in this story rather than heroes, redeeming themselves all along. Misunderstandings and clashing egos, revenge and pain, hastily made wrong decisions and consequences take them both to somewhere - where they are destined to be.
This is their bitter sweet tale of letting go; growing up; and maybe along the way - falling in, at last inevitably in love.
- Copyright, Blurb and Teaser
- Chapter 41 : A Flicker Of The Dark Side Of Love.
- Chapter 42 : A Call Of Trouble
- Chapter 43 : Dreams And Disasters
- Chapter 44 : Her Faith
- Chapter 45 : Her Beautiful Nightmare
- Chapter 46 : On Her Doorstep
- Chapter 47 : Clearing Clouds
- Chapter 48 : The Peculiar Distance
- Chapter 49 : The Jeweled Sun
- Chapter 50 : The Devil's Decree
- Chapter 51 : One Less Devil
- Chapter 52 : Truly Madly Deeply
- Epilogue : Bitter Sweet Symphony
- #Bonus Material# Entry 1 : A Love So New and A Love So Rare