“Love’s like a bullet. It’s fast. It’s furious. Sometimes you can’t see it coming. You can run from it. But you can’t dodge it. Unless someone stands in your way…”
Growing up, Callie Tollson had always admired her older brother, Clay, for being exactly who he wanted to be…despite the consequences he faced doing so. With their roles reversed, Callie had always been the one to stand up for Clay when he was in harm’s way. She always thought this was enough. She thought she was able to protect him.
That is until he turned the tables and unleashed harm back on those who had done it to him.
She couldn’t understand why, being the one who stood up for him the most, she was the one he picked as the receiver for the final bullet in his gun.
Now she’s the most feared girl in school with a haunting family tie to keep her stuck in the halls of Riverton High. As she tries to survive the rest of her junior year as the sister of the boy who brought a gun to school, she soon realizes she owes nothing to the boy who turned on her and everything to the boy who saved her life.
- Chapter 1 - The 'Normal'
- Chapter 2 - Snaky Personalities
- Chapter 3 - Dark Blue Threats
- Chapter 4 - Over Protection Vs. Love
- Chapter 5 - The Inevitable
- Chapter 6 - The Answer
- Chapter 7 - For Someone You Don't Know
- Chapter 8 - Storms Are Ahead
- Chapter 9 - Eye Witnesses
- Chapter 10 - The Process of Understanding
- Chapter 11 - Second Chance Encounters
- Chapter 12 - Changes in Character
- Chapter 13 - Oblivious Secrets
- Chapter 14 - Assembly of Judgement
- Chapter 15 - Weighted Skeletons
- Chapter 16 - Monsters in the Making
- Chapter 17 - Late Night Secrets
- Chapter 18 - Many Different Directions
- Chapter 19 - Burdens and Emptiness
- Chapter 20 - Sympathetic Bones
- Chapter 21 - Masks of Protection
- Chapter 22 - Your Own Two Feet
- Chapter 23 - Underneath It All
- Chapter 24 - Just Keep Breathing...