"Being a single mom means that you're on duty 24/7, sweetheart. It means that everything you do, you do it for your children. It means that you're the mom and the dad. It means that you dedicate 99% of your time to your children", My mother told me. "The other 1% is for you. To let your hair down for a minute and have time for yourself. To have a little fun. Being a single mom doesn't mean that you shouldn't have a life, Zanele". _________________________________________ Funny, because for 3 years, I've never allowed myself to enjoy that 1% ever since my daughter, Arizona, was born. And the one night I decided to do so and had a steamy, one-night-stand with the sexiest, mysterious man I've ever met, I fell pregnant, AGAIN. Yes, I had a one-night-stand and fell pregnant. And the cherry on top? He had only given me one name before disappearing. The name? Ronaldo.