Hope's dad died 5 years ago in a horrid car accident, but life goes on. Hope refuses to accept it, but her mother is intent on making her see that. And how does she do that? By bringing home a new guy, a soon to be husband, a soon to be stepfather. And who is that "stepfather"? Why no other than the Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day.
How will life play out from that point on? Can Hope truly accept this new guy as her new stepdad? Or will she do everything in her power to push him and this new life, away?
~Home is where your heart is, but what a shame,
Cause everyone's heart doesn't beat the same~
- Kiss the Demons Out of My Dreams
- Hear the Dogs Howling Out of Key, to a Hymn Called "Faith and Misery"
- City of the Dead, At the End of Another Lost Highway
- I'm Walking Down the Line That Divides me Somewhere in my Mind
- Cigarettes and Ramen and a Little Bag of Dope
- I Lock Myself Inside my Room, I WANNA BE ALONE!
- Don't Wanna be an American Idiot!
- No One Ever Died For my Sins in Hell
- I Want to Take You Through a Wasteland I Like to Call My Home
- I Made a Point to Burn All of the Photographs
- The Innocent Can Never Last
- Inside Your Restless Soul Your Heart Is Dying
- My Heart Is Beating From Me
- Some Days He Feels Like Dying, Some Days It's Not Worth Trying
- She Sings The Revolution, The Dawning Of Our Lives
- Heads or Tails and Fairytales in my Mind
- Do You Know What's Worth Fighting For?
- She Smashed her Knuckles into Winter, as Autumns Wind Fades into Black
- Your Lifeboat of Deception is Now Sailing
- I've Been Wasted, Pills and Alcohol
- When Your Mind Breaks the Spirit of Your Soul
- We Used to Call it Speed but Now It's Crystal Meth
- I Am One of Those Melodramatic Fools, Neurotic to the Bone
- Do You Wanna Watch The World Fall To Pieces?
- What Would You Wish If You Saw A Shooting Star, In An Ordinary World?
- Oh Love, Oh Love, Won't You Rain on me Tonight?
- She's Old Enough To Bleed Now
- Lifelong Daisy Chain of my Imagination a Rat Inside a Maze, I got no Destination
- There's Fire in my Veins and it's Pouring out like a Flood
- Say Goodbye to the Ones That We Love, Say a Prayer for the Ones That We Love
- All Grown Up and Medicated
- Standing at the Edge of the World, It's Giving Me the Chills